[Coco] [RESEND] [Color Computer] Thanks for the Inkey help!

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Fri Dec 12 11:31:01 EST 2003

Hi all. I just wanted to let everyone who helped me on this know that I
appreciate it very much! Thank you.

I also want everyone to know that I've finally gotten it to work. I had
some problems with MESS under Windoze corrupting my .vhd drive (under
OS-9 Level II with no modifications, except the vhd driver.) and then
MacMESS v0.70 didn't like Uemacs at all and wouldn't compile anything
without locking the emulation up. :( I finally ended up using MacMESS v
0.6x (can't remember what version exactly) and everything worked fine
except for Uemacs, for some reason it refused to save my updated file.
(I ended up using Deskmate's Text program.)

Anyway, I can't wait to see what comes of this now. :)

Thanks again!
- Mannequin*

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM