[Coco] (Fwd from BLC) Comments on usim-0.91 6809 simulator

Bob Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 19:54:00 EST 2003

All, I forwarded this post from bit.listserv.coco and I emailed the
author about this list. Hopefully I didn;t miss where someone already
did this. -Bob

Recently I needed to have a 6809 simulator for a project I'm
working on.  After a search and review of what was on the
web, I decided to go with the usim-0.91 package.

Unfortunately, I did not know at that time of the bugs that
were in this package.  It is a nice package though written
in C++.

Fortunately, I have now debugged this code, and have decided
to make these changes available to anyone out there who may
be interested.  If any of you have links to this simulator
on your web pages, or can contact those who do, please tell
them of my patches.

They can be found at: http:\\cedrica.webpipe.net\Simupgrade.htm

Oh, and if you have any further questions, feel free to email me
directly at bda58 at yahoo.com as I am no longer subscribed to the
group.  (Just couldn't justify wading thru all the spam day after
day after day....)

B. Armstrong