[Coco] RE: Portal-9 (was: The CoCo)

Steeman, Fedor FSteeman at zmuc.ku.dk
Wed Dec 3 02:14:00 EST 2003

Hi Roger,

I for one have been checking out your Portal-9 application and even downloaded it and I must say I am really interested! As the older DOS-based tools like DSKINI.EXE and RETRIEVE.EXE are getting more and more obsolete with the onmarch of Windows XP, this is THE all-in-one package that will enable quick development and transfer of files/project between the CoCo and the PC. If you would throw in a disassembler function too (if you haven't already), then I will definitely register a copy!!

Cheers,
Fedor