[ From Butch Ross ] New EP! A benefit for Ukraine.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri Mar 3 14:33:04 EST 2023

Well it's Bandcamp Friday, where bandcamp.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbandcamp.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1pG1ByQy_cfq31LB2tSAmMFcbjrYmTZdWXAbcix2hzzkNdb_mkAPxUMWs&h=AT3MkdZxFpc2zqFsValJDMTVKsbuvgbSdt84pvKGffDMp3IuqVW72z3aO2ulBYFCtnVGhzRzE_spyB-eqYD3HRas_ID9C0TgNeyv9u5tOlDqXiDy8XnaVUUHt1Jlaphj0qAOJb0&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT29DjhqwzjTJmQZ6L2AX1FvyI7KslsTTR_ogyAGPEnaTu4EKRPYZRyp7nkdMUXenQevVaSGxnyguuP8y7qkqUxkGY7pF4zcLxUW9_-qU-Xm1ez3l1kWj33QX_HIpjw-j1SqgkkA0rjukcFO-NbzMipRm5E>
waves all of its fees, and I'm announcing a new EP called "Sumna Dyskoteka"
(Sad Disco). A collection of tunes compelled by the war in Ukraine. I say
compelled 'cuz there's nothing inspiring about this war which is now 1 year
old. While there is dulcimer all over it, THIS IS NOT A DULCIMER ALBUM. I
don't know what it is really, world music maybe? All I know is that it's
unlike anything I've done before... and yet not.
This is available for any price you want but ALL of the proceeds will go to
two charities helping out in Ukraine. It's a drop in the bucket really, but
every little bit helps. https://butchross.bandcamp.com/album/sumna-dyskoteka
<https://butchross.bandcamp.com/album/sumna-dyskoteka?fbclid=IwAR1ZMRku5LFKydFMlZ5O_y8K1ODiTYCzyHvSi_xNOkjfbkfrTusN3Sf6a7g>

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro