[ From Butch Ross ] Real festivals, Spotify and more

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri May 6 07:39:37 EDT 2022

This weekend!
Winston-Salem Dulcimer Festival.
Me, Dave Haas, Kirk and Judy House and a bunch of others.
Registration still open, walk-ups welcome.
Check website for Covid obligations
https://winstonsalemdulcimerfestival.com

Also this weekend!
Central Ohio Folk Festival
No, I didn't double-book myself. I booked two festivals two years apart.
Then Covid happened.
So I won't be in Columbus thai weekend. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't
go.
30+ workshops 3 stages. No fixed fees! and the new location is great.
https://www.columbusfolkmusicsociety.org/festival.html

Hey, my new EP "They Should All Be This Easy" is now available on Spotify,
Apple Music and all the other streaming platforms. So if you use any of
those you can listen there. I make like .000000001 for every stream, so
play me often. OR you can download the whole album (really all of my
albums) at butchross.bandcamp.com Once again, bandcamp is waiving their
fees (which really aren't that much) to help musicians. So download an
album. All my albums come with bonus music you can't get anywhere else.

Don't forget I'm on Patreon and I just opened a site on Teachable.com, more
on that next week. In the meantime this is a great weekend to see live
music. So GO!

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro