[ From Butch Ross ] Playing in South Pittsburg this Saturday!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Mar 7 23:27:13 EST 2022

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 7:30 - 9pm
Arts in the 'Burg
207 South Cedar Ave
South Pittsburg, TN 37380

"Arts in the 'burg" is an art incubator in downtown South Pittsburg, TN.
I've been asked to provide music for their 2nd Saturday fundraiser.
Seriously, these are cool people doing a great thing and I'm honored to be
asked to be a part. Tickets are $12 or so (there are other options
available).
https://arts-in-the-burg.ticketleap.com/butch-ross-part-in-the-gallery/

It was SO NICE! to see--literally see--everybody again in Albany. I was
using the Albany Dulcimer Festival as a bookend because it was the last
festival I worked in person before the pandemic hit. That weekend was when
the first hotspot in New Rochelle was declared, and Rob Brerton told me
that an epidemiologist friend of his said this was gonna last a year and as
many as 60% of the population might catch it. And I remember thinking he
was being overly dramatic....

So while the pandemic is merely endemic and we all need to be diligent
about masks and vaccinations, it's finally getting to the point where we
can go see live music again. Now if only there was some music
happening....oh I know!

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 7:30 - 9pm
Arts in the 'Burg
207 South Cedar Ave
South Pittsburg, TN 37380

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro