[ From Butch Ross ] 3 day workshops at Evart this year.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Thu Jun 30 17:42:04 EDT 2022

Hey gang!

I'm teaching not one but TWO 3-day workshops in front of the Evart Funfest
this year. Ukulele's in the morning, and contemporary dulcimer in the
afternoon.
More details below.

3-day Contemporary Mountain Dulcimer Workshops at ODPC Funfest - July 11,
12, 13: 1 - 4pm $150

Sign up at butchross.com

Monday through Wednesday afternoon from 1 to 4pm, we'll be learning and
playing songs from the 60s and 70s AND learning the skills needed to play
them. These workshops are geared to advanced beginners and up. Some tunes
will be harder than others but ALL the tunes will be packed with tons of
info and techniques that will help your playing blossom no matter what kind
of music you play. $150 for all three days, 50% deposit requested, but not
required (discounts if you pay in advance).

A 3-Day Ukulele Intensive at ODPC Funfest - July 11, 12, 13: 9 - noon

Sing up at butchross.com/uke/

A 3-day soup-to-nuts look at the Ukulele, held right on the campground!
>From 9 to noon Monday through Wednesday. We'll study everything from which
side the strings are on to advanced concepts like strumming, fingerpicking,
common chord progressions and the tiniest bit of music theory. If you want
to get a jump start on playing the Ukulele, this is all you need! $150 for
all three days, 50% deposit requested (but not required). Discounted
pricing if you pay ahead.

Easy to sign up. Just go to the links up above and once again I get to
say....

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro