[ From Butch Ross ] Update

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Aug 10 16:48:01 EDT 2022

I'm getting a lot of emails from folks saying they got my correction email
and not my initial one. It seems Google has changed their spam settings
again, so that info may be in your spam folder.

Instead of looking there, do this. Go to butchross.com where the dates are
listed and while you're at it sign up for my new and improved mailing list.
I'm gonna make y'all do it in a few weeks so you might as well. :-)

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro