[ From Butch Ross ] Dulcimer Daze, Alexandria VA workshop, and Finally back to Taffy's

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Aug 10 12:46:27 EDT 2022

Crawling out of the basement to do some actual touring again. In between,
I'll visit old friends and help a buddy record an album.
If you're nearby any of these you should come. It'll be great to see you!

THIS WEEKEND!!!
August 12, 13, 14
August Dulcimer Days
Mountaineer Inn
270 Handle Road, West Dover, VT 05356
www.augustdulcimerdaze.com

Then next week....
Thursday, Aug. 18th
A day of workshops in Alexandria, VA
I'll be teaching...
High Performance Dulcimer
Songs of the 70s
Beatles for Dulcimer
$25 for one workshop $45 for two, three for $60
Contact Bill Lloyd to RSVP and schedule.
bill.lloyd44 at gmail.com

and finally.....
Taffy's of Eaton
"The Music Mecca of the Universe"
123 Main St.
Eaton, OH
http://www.taffysofeaton.com

Taffy's is still, hands down, one of my favorite places to play. Come on
down!

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro