[ From Butch Ross ] This Saturday! Online Christmas Crash Course Classes

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Nov 3 07:59:38 EDT 2021

That's a lot of words beginning with "C"

But yes, this saturday i"m teaching a "crash course" in Christmas songs.
And handful of fun, easy (and well-known) songs that you can have under
your fingertips by Thanksgiving! Signing up is easy. SImply go to
www.butchross.com/xmas/ and click on the name of the class (or classes) you
want to take. This will send me an email telling me you're coming. Then you
simply make a donation at the link underneath (suggested donation is $10
per class). Here are the times and levels.

Saturday 10:00am - 11:00am: Mountain Dulcimer Beginner Class

Saturday 11:30am - 12:30pm: Mountain Dulcimer Intermediate Class

Saturday 10:00am - 11:00am: Ukulele Beginner Class

Saturday 11:30am - 12:30pm: Ukulele Intermediate Class

I'll send out music for it on Friday.

Hope to see you there!

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro