[ From Butch Ross ] GA: Gig at the Ringold Depot Opry

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Aug 11 21:03:04 EDT 2021

Saturday, Aug. 14th - 7-9pm - $5
Ringold Depot Opry
55 Depot St,
Ringgold, GA 30736
(706) 935-3061

w/Lazy Horse &
Ryan Oyer and the Somersault Quartet

This is not a humblebrag, but I may be the least interesting act on the
bill.
Lazy Horse is a Neil Young tribute band. And Ryan Oyer will be singing a
set of Beatles songs with the Somersault string quartet.
It's a tricky gig for me actually, they're doing all my best Beatles covers!

Seriously, I saw them do this back in June and it was fantastic. And at $5
how can you afford to miss it (even if you do have to drive to georgia)?

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro