[ From Butch Ross ] Still time to sign up for the QuaranTUNE Dulcimer Festival

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Sun May 17 20:24:30 EDT 2020

https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com/registration

If you haven't signed up for the QuaranTUNE Dulcimer Fest and are still
thinking about it. I want to STRONGLY urge you to get on that soon. We are
collectively over 90% full but there is still room for a few more. I'd love
to see this sell out completely. Not just my classes but EVERYBODY'S.
Remember the lineup includes Bing Futch, Steve Seifert, Sarah Morgan, Larry
Conger, Dave Haas, Steve Eulberg, and many many many more. It's a virtual
who's who of dulcimer players, fretted, hammered and otherwise. Not only
are you unlikely to see so many of us in one place at one time, you are
NEVER going to get to see us all for so cheap! $10 a class, and all the
money goes to that instructor.

Once you register, you will be directed to a host of tutorials and
FAQ's that will help you navigate the technology. Steve Seifert and many
others have worked really hard to make sure that everyone (and that
includes the instructors
) is comfortable with the technology long before we get together.

Look, I don't actually need to promote this festival. I'm confident that in
the next two weeks ALL my classes will sell out (most already have). And I
am grateful for the financial opportunity that this is. Especially in this
time of great need for me and people like me. *But that's not why I'm
excited about this festival.* I TRULY BELIEVE that this is an amazing,
once-in-a-lifetime event. And I want every one of you who can be a part
of it, to be a part of it. Even if you sign up for a dozen classes and it
turns out none of them are mine, I'd sincerely want you to do that. This is
going to be great!!!

https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com/registration

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro