[ From Butch Ross ] QuaranTUNE Concerts this weekend

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Thu Jun 4 23:32:24 EDT 2020

Hey gang.

Do you know about the virtual dulcimer festival?

It's a great thing happening this weekend. Most of the classes are sold out
and registration is closed but that's not why I'm writing.

It's that there are concerts too.
https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com/concerts

>From 8-10 on Friday and Saturday and again on Sunday from 12:30 to 3:30
(EST). Almost anyone you can think of will be performing a 15 minute set.
I'm performing at 9:30 Friday, but I am just one of many awesome acts. You
do need to buy tickets, but it's pay what you want ($5 suggested donation)
and you don't need to download zoom or anything. Just go to the link above
and it'll get you where you want to be.

Look I'm not telling you what to do, but being stuck at home for the last
two months I've discovered something true... there is no good TV on Friday
and Saturday nights. So why not do this instead?

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro