[ From Butch Ross ] Last day for Quarantune 2.0 T-shirts

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Aug 10 20:02:36 EDT 2020

Well, okay not the LAST day. But the last day to order and guarantee
getting them before the festival itself. So we can all see you in your
finery.

https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com/tshirts

And there are still lots of classes available for Quarantune 2.0

Including the following of mine.
Roots of Rock-n-Rolll (part 2 only)
Thinking inside the box
Pinkies and Thumbs
And last but not least
Chopsticks (yes, the piano tune. It’s trickier than you think!)

https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com

Finally I’ve been at my folks house for almost a month, helping out while
dad recovers from surgery (He’s doing fine!). It’s given me a chance to
appreciate just how beautiful the landscape is up here, and I’ve been using
my 2 Chord Tuesday to show that off. So be sure an dccheck out my YouTube
Channel for that.

So that’s it, just a little update on stuff. I have, thanks to many of you,
been doing pretty good considering the fiscal blow that affected all of us
who make music for a living in this pandemic. Stuff like the Quarantune
fest (and a bunch of others) has made that possible. YOU have made that
possible and I thank you.

C-ya in here.

--
-Br
www.butchross.com

“Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like.” —Jake Shimabukuro