[ From Butch Ross ] QuaranTUNE Virtual Festival Update and a Bandcamp special

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Thu Apr 30 10:34:24 EDT 2020

Gang this QuaranTUNE fest is gonna be big!

Registration goes live tomorrow (I believe) if you haven't signed up for
the mailing list DO IT NOW! https://www.virtualdulcimerfest.com/subscribe
to get all the info as it happens.

We're keeping the number of participants per class to 30 so that we can
address everybody. But because of that, and given the level of enthusiasm,
I expect a lot of classes to fill up fast.

Also, tomorrow Bandcamp is once again waiving their administrative fees
meaning I'll get every penny you pay for downloads from
https://butchross.bandcamp.com/ While that doesn't mean much in terms of a
"sale" on your end, remember that downloads start at just $7 (half the
price of a CD) and all of my album downloads come with extra tracks. demos
and unreleased material that you cannot get anywhere else. It's a pretty
good bargain for a lot of music, and you'll be helping me keep the lights
on.

C-ya in here.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro