[ From Butch Ross ] Chattanooga gig tonight plus RING TONES!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri Oct 12 08:59:20 EDT 2018

TONIGHT!
Ryan Oyer Birthday Bash. 8pm -$10
featuring, Ryan Oyer, the Nim Nims and me.
The Spot
<https://www.facebook.com/1800EMain/?eid=ARDgjOQnBNC3omr8r39X7UqPvwzsCPscftTSSkWlbuw-xDTTTITzrKaYpqWD1L5dvnQrUD6vBiliAlQ1>
1800 E Main st., Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
Ryan is a Chattanooga Singer/Songwriter whim I've been working with in a
producing capacity for quite a while.
I've been working on his most recent album over these last few months and
it's gonna GREAT!
The Nim-Nims are one of my favorite local band, they once played the entire
Abbey Road medley at a show.

I found out that I could use my phone to record and make ringtones with it,
and I'm offering them to you as well.
A lot of them are snippets and isolated tracks from my most recent CD
"Found Objects" while others are just plain weird.
One thing is certain tho' two questions you'll never have to ask if use my
ringtones are
1. Is that my phone or yours?
2. Did you hear that?
Anyway, they're totally free and yours for the taking.
butchross.com/ringtones.html

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro