[ From Butch Ross ] Just a quick reminder of where I am this week (Louisville and Richmond, IN)

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue May 1 13:14:35 EDT 2018

Just a quick reminder of where you all can find me this week (buy that I
mean tonight)
Tonight 7:30pm
Leading the jam at the Louisville Dulcimer Cub
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 4700 Lowe Road Louisville, KY
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4700+Lowe+Road+Louisville,+KY&entry=gmail&source=g>
.

I’m gonna show you guys some tunes too..

Wednesday, May 2nd
Full day of Workshops with the Richmond, Indiana Club

9:30am Dulcimer Workshop - From tune to arrangement
11am Ukulele Workshop - Insanely Useful Chord Progressions
1pm All instruments workshop - Jam session survival skills.
Contact Brian Doggett for more information: dldoggett51 at aol.com

C-ya out there.
--
-Br
www.butchross.com

“Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like.” —Jake Shimabukuro