[ From Butch Ross ] PA Dulcimer Workshops and a house concert THIS WEEKEND.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Dec 3 21:37:56 EST 2018

Wednesday, Dec. 5th
Hedgeville, WV
Private event with the Woods Ukulele Club

Thursday,  Dec 6th - 7pm
House Concert at the home of Toya Koch
contact Toya to RSVP or for details: happy.ukelele.chick at gmail.com or (301)
991-8692

Friday, Dec 6th - 9am
Day of workshops in Dubois, PA
Christ Lutheran Church
875 Sunflower Drive
DuBois, PA  15801

$20 for one workshop
$35 for two workshopshttps://soundcorps.org/sidewalk-stages-schedule
$50 for 3 or 4 workshops
All price levels include admission to the concert.  We’ll “pass the hat”
for companions and walk-ins to the concert.

For more info contact Tom or Ginny at tvschott at comcast.net
or 814-371-4627. Loaner dulcimers available.

Friday, Dec 6th - 7pm
Dulcimer Concert
Christ Lutheran Church
875 Sunflower Drive
DuBois, PA  15801
Pass the hat type gig. FREE if you attend any of the workshops.

Saturday, Dec. 7th - 9am
Workshops in Lancaster, Pa
Contact Jeffrey Hamilton for details or to RSVP: drjhamilton at gmail.com or
(717) 419-1152
<https://www.google.com/search?q=lancaster+dulcimer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab#>

Just a quick trip up north for some workshop and concerts in advance of the
holiday season (well, really in the midst).
Mostly it's an excuse to see my parents just before Christmas. But I'll be
teaching a lot of fun stuff including "Cabbage for Christmas" -- A quick
start guide to learning and retaining Christmas tunes.

Most of these gigs are smaller, more intimate affairs and it would be best
if you contact my host directly for details (mostly so they can get a head
count).
Calling for snow this weekend. That would bring us to a standstill in TN
but I know you PA/MD folks better!

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro