[ From Butch Ross ] Taffy and the Leo this weekend plus IN, and KY

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue Apr 24 13:36:17 EDT 2018

Friday, Apr 27 - 8:00 pm Free (tips)
Taffy's of Eaton
123 Main St.
Eaton, OH

Sunday, April 29 - 5:30 Free
Uke Workshop at the Leo Coffeehouse
Zion United Church of Christ
2301 Indian Mound Ave.
Norwood, OH 45212.

Sunday, April 29 - 6pm Free
Leo Coffeehouse
Zion United Church of Christ
2301 Indian Mound Ave.
Norwood, OH 45212.

Tuesday, May 1st
Leading the jam at the Louisville Dulcimer Cub
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, 4700 Lowe Road Louisville, KY.

Wednesday, May 2nd
Full day of Workshops with the Richmond, Indiana Club
9:30am Dulcimer Workshop - From tune to arrangement (embellishments and
improve for mortals)
11am Ukulele Workshop - Insanely Useful Chord Progressions
1pm All instruments workshop - Jam session survival skills.
Contact Brian Doggett for more information: dldoggett51 at aol.com

Just a quick shout to let you guys know about some shows and workshops this
weekend and next week. I'm working my way towards a memorial for my friend
Maggie; a celebration of her life they're calling "Cinco De Maggie"

That means for you Columbus folks, that I'm gonna have to miss COFF this
year. But I'll be back to do the Folkside Coffeehouse this fall.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro