[ From Butch Ross ] Shows this weekend: DE, VA, TN

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri Oct 27 11:16:17 EDT 2017

Saturday  10/28 7pm Concert Hockessin Friends Meetinghouse -- FREE
               1501 Old Wilmington Road, Hockessin, Delaware

Sunday    10/29 1-3pm Baines Books and Music - Free (tips)
                         205 Main St, Appomattox, VA 24522

Sunday    10/29 10pm Acoustic Coffeehouse - Free (tips)
415 W Walnut St, Johnson City, TN 37604

That’s right: two shows, one day, some 300 miles apart. ‘Cuz I still think
I’m in my 20’s. These shows are all FREE (well, free w/tips)

AND DON’T FORGET

November 30 to December 2: Three day intensive with Steve Seifert in
Cincinnati. Go to Steve's website to sign up:
http://www.stephenseifert.com/three-day-registration/three-day-dulcimer-intensive-butch-and-steve-cincinnati-ohionorthern-kentucky-november-13-15-2015

C-ya out there.
--
--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro