[ From Butch Ross ] Pittsburgh Looping Festival this weekend, Gebhard Woods next weekend.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue May 30 13:27:37 EDT 2017

THIS WEEKEND!
The One-Human Band International Music Festival
Pittsburgh, PA
Various Locations, but I'll be playing the Thursday Kickoff show at the
Hard Rock Cafe
and Friday night at:
Mr. Smalls Theatre
400 Lincoln Ave (Lawrenceville) Pittsburgh, PA 15209
(412) 821-4447
with Bob Banerjee, Clay McLeod w/ Violoncheloops (MEX), SaulPaul (Austin),
Butch Ross (TN)
Festival tickets are $10 to $90 depending
http://www.OneHumanBands.com for more info

NEXT WEEKEND!
Gebhard Woods Dulcimer & Traditional Music Festival
Goold Park, Morris, IL
with: Mike Anderson, Ted Yoder, Sarah Morgan, February Sky, Wendy Songe and
many, many more.
Tickets are $20 - $50 depending
http://www.gebharddulcimer.org/

Just a quick email to tell you all about these upcoming shows. I've never
been to either festival and they are going to be VERY different but I'm
really excited about performing and teaching at both of them. If you're
nearby, come check 'em out.

I'm especially excited about the looping festival. For one thing, a lot of
these guys are a really, really good at this. I'll need my A-game for sure.
And I've heard great things about Gebhard Woods for years, so it'll be cool
to be there. To see Sarah and Ted and so many others again.

Okay that's it for now, I have literally miles to go before I sleep.

Again, if you need more information about either festival you can get it
from these websites.
http://www.OneHumanBands.com
http://www.gebharddulcimer.org/

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro