[ From Butch Ross ] Columbus Folk Festival this weekend plus Eaton and more on the new CD!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon May 1 22:28:48 EDT 2017

 May 5th - 9pm
Rambling House Soda Pop
310 East Hudson Street
Columbus, OH 43202
http://www.ramblinghousesoda.com
(614) 468-3415

May 6th - 10am and all day
Central Ohio Folk Festival
Battelle Darby Creek Park
Galloway, OH
http://www.columbusfolkmusicsociety.org/COFF/coff.html

May 6th - 8pm
Taffy's of Eaton
123 Main St.
Eaton, Ohio
http://taffysofeaton.com/
(937) 533-1291

Hey guys! just a quick note to tell you about this weekend and the CD.
Things have been busy here a BrHq as we put the finishing touches on all
the myriad details surrounding the CD release and it's party. Largely, it
just involves writing a bunch of emails. But it's great to get up and know
exactly what I have to do today and what it's all leading up to (something
that is hard to see when you start the recording process).

Don't forget you can pre-order the new CD online by going to
butchross.bandcamp.com

Once again, this weekend find me back in Ohio with old friends and new.
I'll be playing music and teaching stuff at the Central Ohio Folk Festival
AND doing an interesting show at the Rambling House Friday night. Then I'll
be back in Eaton at the music mecca of the universe! Taffy's. I always look
forward to playing there. Then Aaron O'Rourke is coming up to visit on
Sunday and who knows what trouble we might get into (Aaron now lives two
miles from me, and yet we NEVER see each other).

So again...

May 5th - 9pm
Rambling House Soda Pop
310 East Hudson Street
Columbus, OH 43202
http://www.ramblinghousesoda.com
(614) 468-3415

May 6th - 10am and all day
Central Ohio Folk Festival
Battelle Darby Creek Park
Galloway, OH
http://www.columbusfolkmusicsociety.org/COFF/coff.html

May 6th - 8pm
Taffy's of Eaton
123 Main St.
Eaton, Ohio
http://taffysofeaton.com/
(937) 533-1291

So if you can make any or all of these shows, I'd love to see you.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro