[ From Butch Ross ] A few things: surprisingly little of which is about me.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Jun 21 13:54:05 EDT 2017

Couple of things coming up, so let's get right to it.

Today, in addition to being the first day of summer, it's "Make Music
Day." *Make
Music* is a free celebration of music around the world on June 21st.
Launched in 1982 in France as the *Fête de la Musique*, it is now held on
the same day in more than 750 cities in 120 countries. So if you make
music, make music today!

Tomorrow I'll be on Richard Winham's show on WUTC from about 3;30 to 4
talking about the new CD "Found Objects." Yu can listen online at wutc.org

Next week I'm returning Kentucky Music Week in Bardstown, KY.  I'll be
teaching beginning dulcimer and three ukulele classes.
I was called in as a last minute substitute for Deb Porter.

A few years ago I was asked to contribute to a book called "88 Ways Music
can change your life." A few weeks ago they contacted me to tell me that
they're "relaunching" the first two editions of the books. Thye're filled
with insirtational tales of the power of music. Think of it as a musical
"Chicken Soup for the Soul"
1st edition:   https://www.amazon.com/Ways-Music-Change-Your-Life/dp/
0692456872
2nd edition:  https://www.amazon.com/Ways-Music-Change-Your-Life/dp/
0998363707

Okay, I think that's all for now. July is gonna be action packed with the
Lancaster Dulcimer Festival, the Evart Fun Fest and much, much more. But
more on that later!

C-ya out there!

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro