[ From Butch Ross ] Gigs in NJ this weekend and you can watch online!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri Jul 21 11:04:09 EDT 2017

Hey folks! Tonight I'll be opening for Tom Chapin at the Minstrel
Coffeehouse in Morristown, NJ. Though I don't expect many (or any) of you
to be close enough to attend, the Minstrel now streams all it's shows on
Concert Window. So if you want, you can watch here:
http://folkproject.org/concertwindow/concertwindow.shtml

And tomorrow night I'll be at the Camp Marshall House Concert series in
Robbinsville. Maggie's gonna probably play a couple of tunes with me too!
Contact Maggie at ivymarsh at aol.com to RSVP.
--
--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro