[ From Butch Ross ] In VA at the Mountain Music School next week.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Jul 20 14:07:12 EDT 2016

July 24 - 29 - $150 (includes lunch)
The Mountain Music School
Mountain Empire Community College
3441 Mountain Empire Road
Big Stone Gap, VA 24219
http://www.mountainmusicschool.org

Also instruction in Banjo, Fiddle, Guitar, Mandolin and Autoharp (I think)

I did this last year for the first time, and I have to say that it's a
wonderful event. Tho' technically I am teaching "beginners" in the morning
and "intermediate" in the afternoon. Most folks from the morning stay
through the day. This makes for a great beginner's bootcamp. And it's set
in a really beautiful part of the country not far from the Carter Family
Fold.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro