[ From Butch Ross ] Kentucky Winter Weekend this weekend

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Jan 6 19:26:06 EST 2016

Tomorrow.
Thursday, Jan. 7, 2016 - 8:30am
Great Day Live WHAS Channel 11
Talking about Kentucky Winter Music Weekend.

Friday Jan. 8 - 10th
Kentucky Music Winter Weekend
RAMADA PLAZA and CONFERENCE CENTER
9700 Bluegrass Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40299
502-491-4830
$139 for the weekend (plus lodging)
Featuring Dave Para and Cathy Barton, Steve Seifert, Dave Haas, Mark
Gilston and many more
http://www.kentuckymusicwinterweekend.com

Saturday Night Instructor Concert - $10 and open to the public.

Happy New Year to you all. If your holiday was half as great as mine was ,
then I'm sure you had a great one.

Just a quick note to tell you about Kentucky Music Winter Weekend this
weekend. Some of my favorite folks in the dulcimer world will be there,
like. Dave Para and Cathy Barton, Steve Seifert, Dave Haas and Mark Gilston
will all be there. Plus folks I've been hoping to cross paths with for some
time. There still space available if you wanna come, and i guess they're
taking registartion up to the last minute. So DOOOO EEEET!!!!

And if you're in the Louisville area you can catch me on Great Day Live
tomorrow morning on Channel 11.

Should be fun

C-ya Out There.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro