[ From Butch Ross ] Shows in VA and NC this weekend

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Apr 20 06:16:10 EDT 2016

Thursday, April 21 - 8pm
House Concert at the home of Kirk House
Winston-Salem, NC
contact Kirk to RSVP: khouse at gmail.com

Friday, April 22 - Virginia Beach House Concert
with Stephen Seifert and Aaron O'Rourke
This is the kickoff party to  the festival and will also be webcast
https://www.concertwindow.com/vbdulcimergathering
To attend contact Chuck Mosley: c-m at mail.com

Saturday, April 23 - $75
Viginia Beach Dulcimer Gathering
691 Princess Anne Rd. Va Beach, Va
with Aaron O'Rourke, Stephen Seifert and me
NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
http://www.vbdulcimerfest.com

Sunday, April 24 - 1pm $20
Workshop with the WNCDC
to attend contact Steve Smith: steve.kc5f at gmail.com

Sunday, April 24 - 3:30 $20
Workshop and Potluck with the Land of Waterfalls Dulcimer Club
Brevard, NC to attend contact Mary Sherwood: maryc at comporium.net

The Virginia Beach Dulcimer Gathering is a new venture that looks to be
quite exciting. Not only will Aaron and Steve be there, but it takes place
in one of my favorite places; a tourist town, out of season. You still get
all the beauty of the place but none of the grumpy ugly Americans trying to
squeeze it all into a long weekend. The festival itself ends before 5
meaning you can dulcimer and still have a great niight out!

Also, I'm doing a couple of workshops in North Carolin on my way home
Sunday, if you're close you should try and come. Honestly, the response for
workshops far exceeded what I expected would happen. And I'm already making
plans to return to NC real soon.

Anyway, that's the news for now. There's a new Dulcimer Road in the works
and  I'm working on a new record that I hope to have that out by this
summer. More on that later.

See you on the Road

--
--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro