[ From Butch Ross ] Online Christmas Show this Sunday! 8pm

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Fri Dec 18 15:11:17 EST 2015

Butch and Trish's Very Merry Webcast!
This Sunday at 8pm
https://www.concertwindow.com/butchross

This weekend's online show will be a little different from the online shows
that Steve Seifert and Steve Eulberg have done.

1. There will be no one named Steve doing the broadcast.
2. It will all be Christmas music, from both my NEW Christmas album "A
Crash Bang Christmas" as well as my first Christmas CD "The Dulcimer
Christmas Card." Plus a bunch of other surprises!
3. In addition to performing for you guys at home, there will be a live
audience. This will be a combination house concert/web cast.

I chose this latter point because I know that I am better when there is a
live audience, it makes me a better performer, so there you go. Trish will
be there to help with the online stuff, and we'll be doing a couple of
tunes with me as well.

For years here in Chattanooga I've done a "Christmas Extravaganza"
featuring some of my local musician friends. This year, I'm putting that
show online. Stripped down a bit, but still feaeturing some of my favorite
local performs (tho' by no means all of them)

This webcast is a "pay what you want" show, we'll be offering tip
incentives as well. Still working out the details on that.

I know that for a lot of you, when you've watched Steve and others do this
online, you've done it by yourself. Which is awesome. But if you have the
wherewithal and the technological savvy (which I think just means a TV that
can surf the internet) I encourage you to invite friends and make a party
of it. This is a house concert in your home, and house concerts are always
so much more about the audience than the performer.

You can sign up for the show by going to
https://www.concertwindow.com/butchross it'll cost you a dollar to watch
the show, but you can ultimately pay what you want. I hope you can make it,
it's gonna be a great time.

C-ya out there

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro