[ From Butch Ross ] Oct. tour update.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Tue Oct 21 22:20:08 EDT 2014

Workshop Tonight: Thinking inside the box  - $20
Robin Run Retirement Village
5354 W. 62nd Street, Indiananpolis, IN  46268
Email Tull Glazner for more info: tullglaz at regenstrief.org

Friday, Oct 24th - 7:30
Dulcimer Concert with Doug Berch
Ten Pound Fiddle
Unitarian Universalist Church
855 Grove Street, East Lansing, MI 48823
Ticket price:$15 Public, $12 Fiddle Members, $5 Students.
http://www.tenpoundfiddle.org/

Saturday, 1pm - $25
Workshop: The Cumberland Gap
Elderly Instruments
1100 N Washington, Lansing, Michigan 48906 Sign up advance by calling
888-473-5810, you can also just show up.
http://elderly.com/events/2014/event_page?eid=1133

Just a little note as we wheel into the last leg of the last tour of the
year. Had an amazing time in southern Ohio with Doug Berch and the gang in
Lancaster. Reconnecting with Doug was, as it always is, a great time. But
watching Doug play, as well as a coupe of other things, has reminded me of
a lot of the things that made me fall in love with this instrument in the
first place. It'll be interesting to see what happens with that in the
upcoming months.

Anyway, if you can make it to any of these shows or workshops, I hope to
see you there.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro