[ From Butch Ross ] October Tour: Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Wed Oct 8 16:39:36 EDT 2014

Upcoming Shows:

Oct 11, 2014 10:00 AM – 6PM $10 - $75 depending
Museum of Appalachia Fall Homecoming
Clinton, TN
865-494-7680
museumofappalachia.org

Oct 12, 2014 2:00 PM –  $20- $120 depending
Fly Free Free Fest with Amber Fults and the Ambivalent Lovers
Cherokee Farms - Lafayette, GA
www.flyfreefest.com

Oct 13, 2014 8:00 PM – Free
Bloomington Songwriters Showcase
the Player's Pub
424 South Walnut Street
Bloomington, IN
812 334-2080
http://www.theplayerspub.com/

Oct 15, 2014 7:00 PM – Free
J.K. O'Donnell's
121 W. Wayne St.
Fort Wayne, IN
www.jkodonnells.com

Oct 18, 2014 12:00 PM - $20
Workshops at the Rock Mill
6:30 PM - $15
Doug Berch and Butch Ross in concert at the Rock Mill
1429 Rock Mill Place NW, Lancaster, OH 23936

October 22, 2014 7pm - $20
Workshop: Subject TBD
Robin Run Village,
5354 West 62nd Street, Indianapolis IN

Oct 24, 2014 8:00 PM - $15
Ten Pound Fiddle
Unitarian Universalist Church of Greater Lansing
855 Grove St, East Lansing, MI
East Lansing, MI
With Doug Berch
http://www.tenpoundfiddle.org

Oct 24, 2014 2:00 PM -$20
Workshop at Elderly Instruments
1100 N. Washington
Lansing, Michigan
Teaching a Dulcimer workshop at 2 and a Ukulele Workshop at 3:30

This tour has quite a few more days off than my tours usually do. But I
like to stay busy when I’m on the road. So, if you’d like to have me come
visit your club to teach or perform, or perhaps put on a house concert, I’d
love to hear from you. It doesn’t need to be a big production, as I’m going
to be in the area anyway. 4-5 people could make a great workshop and 7 to
10 could be a wonderful intimate house concert. If you live within two to
four of hours of the places I’m playing, and would love to have me come
visit you, please contact me at butch at butchross.com and put “October Tour”
as the subject line.

As for the rest of these shows and workshops, they’re gonna be great. I
can’t tell you how excited I am to be performing and teaching with Doug
Berch again (twice!). Hope you can make it to one.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro