[ From Butch Ross ] Classical dulcimer music webcast TONIGHT!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Nov 10 16:33:28 EST 2014

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I've been working on some classical music for a show I'm doing tonight here
in Chattanooga. I'll have some friends joining me on flute, guitar, viola
and violin. Plus some singing. I figure you'd like to see it too, and since
I can't afford to put the show on the road, I put it here.
http://static.viewer.dacast.com/b/45188/c/55921

Also, you can just go to butchross.com and watch it there as well.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro