[ From Butch Ross ] CHATTANOOGA: I'm playing KID A by Radiohead live tonight...watch online.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Thu Mar 6 13:40:07 EST 2014

Tonight in Chattanooga, at 9:30pm EST (more or less) I'm going to play
Radiohead's album "Kid A" in it's entirety (almost) by myself (almost) on
mountain dulcimer (mostly).

I'll be looping A LOT of stuff and I have a couple of folks joining me for
a couple of songs. I'll also play a little Guitar and Uke, depending on the
song.

Radiohead isn't for everyone (especially this album) but if you're
interested, or just morbidly curious, you can watch it here:
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/7455970/kidalive

It's free to watch, and you don't have to sign up for anything (I'm pretty
sure)

C-ya out there (and by that I mean on the interwebs).

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" --Jake Shimabukuro