[ From Butch Ross ] radio broadcast tomorrow (Sunday) listen online!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Sat Jun 21 12:27:04 EDT 2014

River City Sessions
Sunday, June 22 - 9pm
WUTC FM
listen online at www.wutc.org

Last Friday I performed on the "River City Sessions" which is a local
monthly radio show for songwriters, storytellers and poets performed before
a live audience. Appearing with me were singer/songwriter Alia Hollback,
Author Caleb Ludwick (whom I've bumped into pretty much every day since)and
Poet Derek Williams. Another Poet, Donyale Grove opened the show.

I was the headliner and had the whole second half of the show. Honestly, it
felt like one of the best shows I've ever played.

The set:
All I need is you
Battle of Travis Kilgore
Shenandoah (with crowd participation)
Little Liza Jane
A Long Way From Settling Down (loop crazy version)

encore:
Freebird (no really)
The Path of Least Resistance

That's way more than a 30 minute set, especially with all the yapping I do
between songs, so it'll be interesting to see what they've cut out.

Check it out if you can.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro