[ From Butch Ross ] Coming to Florida, CD Update, Stickers Return!!!

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Mon Feb 10 17:35:29 EST 2014

I'm coming back to Florida (and not a moment too soon with this winter)
playing a mix of workshops house concerts and some other things. Details
for each are listed below. Hopefully, I'll see you somewhere out there.

*Friday, February 14 8pm*
Tony's Studio B
213 E Bay Street, Lakeland Florida
www.tonystudiob.com

*Saturday, February 15, 10am - 12pm*
Lakeland Farmer's Market
E. Pine St. & N. Kentucky Ave Lakeland, FL
http://www.ldda.org/home/farmerscurbmarket.aspx

then later....

Among Friends House Concert Series *6:30pm*
contact Becky at amongfriendsmusic.com for details.

*Tuesday, February 18 12:30pm*
Workshop and Concert - The Villages
1000 Sumter Landing
The Villages, FL
www.thevillages.com

*Wednesday, February 19 1:00pm*
Dulcimer Workshop
1236 Hinton Street, Port Charlotte, FL
contact dulcimerbird at gmail.com for details

*Thursday, February 20 8:00pm*
The Hideaway Cafe
1756 Central Avenue
St. Petersburg, FL
www.hideawaycafe.biz

I'll also be coming back down in May, but more on that later.

Putting the final touches on the CD continues slowly but surely. It's being
Mastered in the UK by Ian Shepherd of Mastering Media. When I listened to
the first draft of what he'd done, I was floored, I had to remind myself
(twice) that i was actually listening to my own record, it sounded that
good. I can't wait for you guys to be able to hear it.

At the risk of making a promise I can't keep, I do believe I'll have them
in time for OVG.

Because the Kickstarter campaign was as successful as it was, I was able to
do a few things beyond what I had hoped to accomplish (like the Mastering
for example) I also decided that it was time to bring back the "I Like
Singing Folksongs" stickers. As well as another one that's my initials (Br)
done like a periodic table block. My initials are the same as the element
Bromine and Its atomic number is 35 (and still a waiter).

Anyway, that's the news for now. Hopefully you can make it to one of these
shows. Or if you can't but know someone who might enjoy one of these dates
PLEASE spread the word.

As always...

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"It is a terrible shame that this will be the last season for *A Prairie
Home Companion*. Were that not the case Butch would inevitably guest star
on the show, potentially even earning a regular position there. That's how
good he is, that's how good this latest album is" --Chattanooga Pulse