[ From Butch Ross ] 24 hours to go until the new album is funded!!! Actually, it already is.

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Sat Oct 19 14:14:02 EDT 2013

I'm keeping this super short, cuz I need to get back to the work at hand.

But I just wanted to tell you all that in exactly 24 hours the Kickstarter
campaign to fund the Album and the EP will over. We have made our goal PLUS
nearly a thousand dollars extra!!!

My deepest gratitude to everyone who contributed.

If you'll remember, the campaign was to fund two works (and a vinyl
single). One of those is an EP of loop-based stuff that I'm calling GONE.

If you want to hear what the EP sounds like you can go and listen to it for
free here:
https://soundcloud.com/butchross/sets/gone

But when the campaign ends tomorrow so will the opportunity to order GONE

For those of you who already backers (or planning on becoming one) I will
also be posting mixes of the CD (called People, Places, Things) as they get
completed.

Again, you can listen to GONE right now, for free, whenever you feel like
it.
https://soundcloud.com/butchross/sets/gone

But if you'd like to own it, you're almost out of time.

Thanks again!

--Br
www.butchross.com

P.S. If you want to contribute to the campaign and/or purchase the CDs but
don't like giving your Credit Card info over the internet, you can write me
at butch at butchross.com (PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, use the
butch at butchross.com address, it'll get to me MUCH faster, Thanks!)