[ From Butch Ross ] Concerts in Lakeland and Tallahassee, FLA this weekend

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu Jan 31 10:40:42 EST 2013

Halfway through my winter tour and things are going better than i could
have hoped. I'm at a Barnes and Noble in Sarasota so I could drop you a
quick email to tell you about a house concert I got coming up in
Tallahassee.

I know most of you don't live in Florida, or even know anyone who does. But
if you do, could you let them know about the show? I appreciate ya.

Here's the details:
Saturday, Feb. 2: 7:30 to 9:30pm
Cabin Hill Music Studios, Tallahassee, FLA
For Reservations, email linda at cabinhillmusic.com
or call 671-3674
Please be sure to leave complete contact info. including your name; number
of seats and phone # or email for confirmation.
SEATING IS LIMITED, SO RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW!

I will also be at the Lakeland Farmer's Market in downtown Lakeland, Fl
from 10 am to noon.
It's a free show.
Lakeland Farmer's Market
200 block of N. Kentucky Ave
Lakeland, Fl
http://www.facebook.com/FarmersCurbMarket?fref=ts

Fun Fact, look these two cities up on Google Maps to see what a busy day I
have on Saturday.

Thanks for everything, if you can make (or know someone who can, send 'em
our way.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro