[ From Butch Ross ] Workshops and Christmas stuff in OH and IN

News, info and tourdates for Butch Ross butchross at butchross.com
Thu Dec 12 11:19:04 EST 2013

Friday, Dec. 13th - 11am Columbus, Ohio
*3-hour intensive workshop on "Carol of the Bells"*
Learn my solo arrangement a duo arrangement and variations.
This will be held at the home of Doug and Deena Snapp, so space is limited.
Contact Doug for more information (dmsnapp at wowway.com or phone at
313-6424).

Friday, Dec. 13th - 6:30pm - $6 advance, $8 at the door
*Craig Heath & Friends: Big Green Mountain Christmas 3...*
An evening with Butch Ross and Square Thirteen
I literally stumbled into this gig. But Square Thirteen are fantastic and
you should totally go
THIS IS THE ONLY CHRISTMAS SHOW I'M DOING THIS YEAR.

Saturday, Dec. 14th - 12 - 4pm - $20
*Second Saturday Clinic at Folkcraft Instruments*
22133 Main Street
Woodburn, IN 46797
Teaching bunch of Christmas tunes on the Uke (and sneaking some technique
in there too).
At $20 for a day of stuff this is a really good deal. I'll be focusing on a
couple of Christmas tunes for Ukulele, and ways to make them interesting
and inventive.

Keeping this one super short as I am overwhelmed with what's been going on,
But I wanted to also mention a couple of other upcoming things. A house
concert on New Year's Eve in Richmond, KY. A return to Rock City at the end
of the month and my FIRST appearance at the WCU WInter Dulcimer Weekend,
(really looking forward to this one! www.wcu.edu/5049.asp)

I plan on talking to you next week or so. But in case I don't, have a
GREAT! Christmas.

--Br

www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro