[ From Butch Ross ] August Tour Halfway Report

Butch Ross butchross at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 22:12:30 EDT 2013

Upcoming Shows:

Friday, Aug 9, 2013 - 8pm
Taffy's of Eaton
Eaton, OH
http://www.taffysofeaton.com/
I'M SO EXCITED TO BE BACK AT TAFFY's, SERIOUSLY THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO PLAY

Saturday, Aug 10, 2013 -
Second Saturday Clinic
Folkcraft Instruments
22133 Main St.
Woodburn, in

JUST ADDED!!!
Tuesday, August, 13th - 7:30
House Concert and workshops at the home of Bill Schilling
Salem, OH
Contact bill at (234) 564-3852
Or bill at billschilling.org
$10 -$15 suggested donation.

Plus afternoon workshops
2:30 uke: expressive chords for ukulele
4:00 dulcimer: from tune to arrangement.
Workshops are a $15 to $20 suggested donation, tho no one will be turned away for lack of funds.

Friday, Aug 16, 2013 - 7:30 - $10.00
333 Coffeehouse
351 DuBois Rd
Annapolis, MD

Saturday, Aug 17. 2013 - 7:30pm - Free
Taylors Books
226 Capitol Street,
Charleston, WV
(304) 342-1461

I've gotta keep this one short cuz I'm typing from my phone, but the tour so far had been both exhausting and amazing, and it been you all who've made it that way (the awesome, not the agony)

Got to see my dear friend and Fellow road dog Doug Berch, (he's doing much better by the way). Between amazing meals we, were even able to find time to lay down some banjo tracks for the new record

Some of the best shows are yet to come tho' hope you can make it to one.

C-ya out there,

-Br
Sent from my Pavlovian response generator.