[ From Butch Ross ] State College tonight! plus Youngstown, OH and the Indiana Dulcimer Fest

Butch Ross butchross at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:46:37 EDT 2012

Wed. Jul 11th - 7pm
Websters Bookstore Cafe
133 E. Beaver Avenue, State College, PA
Free (tips)

Thurs. July 12th - 7:30pm
The Lemon Grove <http://www.lemongrovecafe.com/>
122 Federal Plaza West, Youngstown, OH
Free (tips)

Fri. July 13th - all day
Indiana Dulcimer Festival <http://www.indianadulcimerfestival.com>
Folkcraft Instruments Store and Factory<http://www.indianadulcimerfestival.com>
22133 Main Street, Woodburn, IN 46797

Just a quick note to say hey and let you know about some upcoming shows.

I've spent the last three days with some dear friends in Bridgeport,
Connecticut standing in front of a green screen and pretending to know the
words to my own songs. No word on when this stuff is going to come to
fruition because the process of creation is tedious, vague and tumultuous
and filming me is only the first tiniest step.

But this, along with some other things, point to the new album coming
sooner, rather than later.

Anyway I've been so caught up in the reverie (and very hard work) of the
thing that I've forgotten that I have shows to play this week.

I'd love to see you out at one.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro