[ From Butch Ross ] Finding my way back home: Show in VA and Chattanooga this week.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Mon Oct 17 15:08:42 EDT 2011

Upcoming Shows:

Oct 18, 2011 - 7pm - Appomattox, VA at Baines Books and Coffee
Oct 19, 2011 - 9pm - Chattanooga, TN @ Rhythm and Brews - playing guitar
with the Amber Fults Band (Gabe Newell and Muddy Soul open)
Oct 21, 2011 - 9pm - Chattanooga, TN @ Rhythm and Brews - o/f The Cleverly's

Taking a most welcome day off with some dear friends in Connecticut, but
just wanted to drop you a quick note about the rest of the tour and some
cool Chatt' shows this week.

Big thanks to all of you who have come out to the shows on this tour, and
especially those who came and took workshops. Thanks again to Jimmy, Maggie,
Mike, Joe, Adam, Doug, John, Sam, Scott, Dot and the E's Tracy, the
McKenzis, Brian and Kelly and Roland. One more show before I get back home,
and then I hi the ground running. Hope you can make it out.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro