[ From Butch Ross ] Flying North, part 2 WV/CT/VA

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Oct 12 10:34:03 EDT 2011

TONIGHT!!! 8pm, free
The Purple Fiddle
21 East Ave. - Thomas, WV
*One of my favorite places to play, ever.*

Thurs. Oct 13, 2011 Davis, WV - private workshops in the afternoon
contact Doug Snapp for more information. (614) 313-6424

Fri. Oct 14th 9pm
Radio interview "Profiles in Folk" with Steve Winters
on WSHU-FM listen online at www.wshu.org
*I'm on for most of that hour.

*
F/S Oct 14-15, 2011 Milford, CT
Nutmeg Dulcimer Festival
Price varies, see website for details or call 203-661-0503
www.nutmegdulcimer.com/

Sat. Oct 15, 2011 Milford, CT - 7pm $10
Nutmeg Dulcimer Festival Performer Concert
Mary Taylor United Methodist Church
168 Broad Street - Milford, Connecticut (United States) 06460
*This concert is open to the public*

Tuesday, Oct 18th - 7pm
Baines Books and Coffee
204 Main St.
Appomattox. VA

Just a quick reminder of the upcoming shows this week and weekend. Lotsa
good shows and workshops, I hope you can make some of 'em.

Also, A big shout out to Jimmy and Maggie, Joe, Mike and Pam and Earl for
putting together such great house concerts this weekend. And also thank you
to all of YOU who came out. Great shows all the way around.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro