[ From Butch Ross ] Back at the Central Ohio Folk Festival this weekend.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu May 5 11:41:21 EDT 2011

Central Ohio Folk Festival
1775 Darby Creek Drive
Galloway, OH 43119
United States
614-470-3963
http://www.cfms-inc.org/central_ohio_folk_festival.htm

Just a quick reminder that I'll be teaching and performing this weekend at
the Central Ohio Folk Festival. I'm teaching two workshops, one on theory
and one on playing with a pick and fingers.

Also, just like last year. Doug Snapp will be having a Friday night Potluck
in Grandview Hieghts. Here's what he says about it.

The location is the same shelter house in Grandview Heights as last year:

> McKinley Field Park, 1661 Goodale Blvd, 43212. It is west of Grandview Ave.,

> between Broadview Ave. and Urlin Ave. The parking lot is on the south side

> of Goodale right by the shelter house. Parking should not be a problem

> unless there is a ball game; if the lot is full, park on Broadview or on

> Goodale back toward Grandview Ave.

If you missed it last year, it was a lot of fun...also, like last year it
looks to be the best day of the weekend weather-wise

Anyway, hope you can make it.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro