[ From Butch Ross ] Atlanta Tomorrow night and more news on the Live record.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Sat May 15 12:14:49 EDT 2010

Hey y'all:

If you live in Atlanta, I'll be performing as part of "Chattanooga Invades"
at Eddie's Attic in Decatur. In addition to doing a short set myself, I'll
be backing up my friend (and host) Hayley Graham. You can come to see me,
but really what you ought to do is come to see how much talent there really
is in our little town.

Chattanooga Invades
featuring Amber Fults, Troy Underwood, Gabriel Newell, Holly MacCormack,
Ryan Oyer, Hayley Graham and yours truly.
7:30 showtime Doors @ 6:30
$10 advance.
Eddie's Attic
515 North McDonough Street,
Decatur, GA 30030
(404) 377-4976‎
http://www.eddiesattic.com/

continue to help me get to the UK, or rather, help get me back. :)

The tickets are bought, the car is rented and we're good to go. But the live
record is still available as a pay-what-you-want download and every little
bit will go a LONG WAY towards helping make this tip a success.

To help out, I've made some changes to the site so that now you can.
A. Download the record for free (before you HAD to donate at least .01, it's
a paypal thing).
B. Pay for it with a check (which some of you have already done).

A jewel-case CD option is available BUT if you haven't ordered by Monday
noon, you won't get it until after June 3rd (cause I'll be in England of
course).

If you want a CD in a jewelcase, I DO NOT need to see the check before I
send you the disk, just an email letting me know it's coming. I trust y'all.

Finally, if you're not following me on twitter or Facebook, you should. I'll
be posting regular updates of my adventures in the UK 140 characters at a
time.

Again, Eddie's Attic tomorrow at 7:30. You should like totally go.

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro