[ From Butch Ross ] Nightfall and Market Street Shows in Chattanooga this Friday

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Mon Jul 5 22:44:35 EDT 2010

Friday, July 9th 7pm
Nightfall Concert Series
o/f Raul Midon
Miller Plaza, downtown Chattanooga
nightfallchattanooga.com

Then later that night...

Market Street Tavern
850 Market Street,
(that's right next to Miller Plaza)
Chattanooga, TN
(423) 634-0260‎
marketstreettavern.com<http://maps.google.com/local_url?q=http://www.marketstreettavern.com/&dq=-&fb=1&cid=12823574273339668842&ved=0CGMQ5AQ&sa=X&ei=c5UyTN-RPIrYzAXywNRb&s=ANYYN7mQeRUf3UfXrh-g4P0TV3QwD4MKZA>

If you live in Chattanooga then there isn't much about Nightfall you don't
know. But for those of you on this list who are out of town, every Friday in
the summer, they close down the streets and have a big outdoor concert that
is free and open to the public. They've been doing it for over ten years and
it's awesome. The opening act is always a local act, and this week it is
your humble dulcimerist. I can't tell you how excited I am about getting to
do this. With Riverbend and the Philadelphia Folk Festival (more on that
next week) on my dance card, this is quickly becoming my best year yet.

Typically the opening act then plays at the Market Street Tavern, a great
little bar/restaurant that is literally right next door to Miller Plaza, so
keeping with tradition, I'll be there as well. It's been a good long time
since i played a full solo show in Chattanooga, so I'll be pulling out all
the stops, playing all the hits and adding a few surprises. I hope you can
make it.

C-ya out there.
<http://maps.google.com/local_url?q=http://www.marketstreettavern.com/&dq=-&fb=1&cid=12823574273339668842&ved=0CGMQ5AQ&sa=X&ei=c5UyTN-RPIrYzAXywNRb&s=ANYYN7mQeRUf3UfXrh-g4P0TV3QwD4MKZA>

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro