[ From Butch Ross ] Loopstock2 this weekend, Woodsongs Info, Fall Tour Info

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu Aug 5 21:56:11 EDT 2010

Someone asked me how my week was going, and I told them that it's Wednesday
and I'm still doing Monday's work. It's true, so I'm going to try and keep
this short and sweet.

*This Saturday -- Chattanooga*
Loopstock 2
Featuring Butch Ross, Kevin Klein and Night and the City (Christian Collier
and Travis Kilgore)
Market Street Tavern
9:30 or so, Free to get in.

Me and Kevin are getting are loop on again, this time with Christian Collier
and Travis Kilgore. This is Kevin's last local show before he moves to LA!
*
This Monday -- Lexington, KY 7pm E.S.T.*
Appearing on the Woodsongs Old-time Radio hour
If you live near Lexington you can attend the show tickets are just $10.00
http://www.woodsongs.com/tickets.php

or you can listen to the taping for free online.
http://www.woodsongs.com/webcast.php

In a month or two the show will air on over 500 stations interationally
including the Armed Forces Radio Network and the Village on Sirius XM
*
A Few Open Dates on the Fall Tour.
*Finally, The Fall tour is shaping up very nicely. But I have four open
dates that I'd like to fill, They are Thursday, Aug 26 and Fri Aug 27th (I
can be anywhere between Charleston, WV and Buffalo, NY) and then Wed. Sept.
1st and Thurs, Sept. 2nd and this would be in upstate NY, CT or Western MA

If you'd like to have me come teach a workshop at your club, perform a house
concert or anything else you can think of contact me at this address:
butch at butchross.com and we'll sort something out.

I'll post more about the tour next week. That's all for now.

C-ya Out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro