[ From Butch Ross ] New CD and Release Party Info.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Jul 22 10:56:14 EDT 2009

CD release Party
Market Street Tavern
850 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 634-0260

Well, it's finally here. This Saturday at the Market Street Tavern I
will be celebrating the release of my new CD, "A Long Way From Shady
Grove." The CD was recorded by me mostly at home, and mixed at Dan
Landrum’s Maple Ridge Studios on Signal Mountain.

I play most of the instruments myself, (though my good friends Steve
Brehm, Ben Scoggins, Emily Wade and Mike McDade made contributions)
and features guest performances from Quintin Stephens, Gary Gallier,
Robert Force and Steve Seifert.

A lot of you have bought pre-sale copies of the record. For that I say
thank you! The CDs (or the book and CD set) will be in the mail early
next week. For those of you who bought pre-sell copies you should have
received an email about this earlier this week,. IF YOU DID NOT please
write me (butch at butchross.com) cause it means there’s a problem with
the email address (and perhaps the snail mail address) I have on file.

If you haven’t bought the record yet, or you just can’t wait to get
it. You can listen to the whole thing online. By going to
butchross.com it’s right there on the front page.

In the meantime if you area within striking distance of Chattanooga,
come to the CD release party! It’s gonna be great. I’ll have a band
for some stuff, being doing loop-based stuff and of course just good
old-fashioned solo dulcimer rock-n-roll.

Can’t make it to Chattanooga? Well, I’ll be promoting my butt off this
week. Today @ 12:30 I’ll be on “this and that with Don Welch” (sorry
no web clips of this one) Tomorrow on WGOW radio 102.5FM (you can
listen live) http://www.wgow.com/home.asp and Friday, around 6:30
AM(!!!) on WDEF News 12

Finally, although the CD release party is the big story here. I got
some other cool shows coming up this weekend as well. Chattanooga
Market is on Sunday at 12:30 and next week. I’ll be on the waterfront
for the kick-off of Riverfront Nights. I’ll be opening for bluesman
Scott Holt.

So go to the web site enjoy the music. Buy a CD. or come to the show
and get one there!

C-ya out there.

--Br
www.butchross.com

"Now I know what a dulcimer is supposed to sound like" —Jake Shimabukuro