[ From Butch Ross ] Christmas greetings and some free downloads

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Dec 22 10:30:55 EST 2009

Hey everybody.

No gigs to announce this time, I just wanted to take a moment to wish
all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. When I look back
over the last year I find it pretty amazing how much I've accomplished
just since January (well really March, I got off to a slow start).

But early on in the year, I saw Ritchie Havens perform, venerable and
powerful, a man clearly comfortable with his legacy. But towards the
end of his show he told the audience, "we want you to know, that we
know. We're up here because you're out there."

It's a very good thing to not forget.

So this email is just a small token of my immense gratitude for your
support and patronage. I could not do this without, trust me, I've
tried. :-)

I've recorded two new Christmas tunes you can listen to online and
download. There are several ways to get there, but the easiest is via
this link: http://bit.ly/8KScMI

Have a great Christmas, Kwanzaa, Chanukkah, Festivus or whatever you
do. I look forward to seeing you next year!

c-ya out there.

-Br