[ From Butch Ross ] Central Ohio Folk Fest AND the Leo Coffeehouse this weekend.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Apr 28 15:26:32 EDT 2009

Fri-Sun, May 1-3
Central Ohio Folk Festival
Batelle-Darby Park
Columbus, Ohio
$10 to $30 depending

Sunday, May 3rd
Leo Coffeehouse
Cincinnati, Ohio
$3

Spring has sprung and the festival season has begun. I'm on my way
back to one of the first places to embrace my dulcimer self: The
Central Ohio Folk Festival in Columbus, Ohio. I'll be teaching
workshops all day and for the first time ever, I'll be a part of the
evening concert. Along with Matt Watroba, Kitty Donohoe and --as
always-- Mustard's Retreat. Depending on how much of this you want to
take in tickets are between $10 and $30. More info can be found here:
http://www.cfms-inc.org/central_ohio_folk_festival.htm

Then on Sunday I beat it down to Cincinnati to play another favorite
club. The Leo Coffeehouse. With any luck, this time the weather will
be with us.

At all these shows I'll be pre-selling the CD as well as my new tab
book "12 great tunes that (almost) nobody plays."

I was on Steve Seifert's podcast last night. If you didn't catch it,
you can hear it archived at http://stephenseifert.com/podcast.html
Also, I've uploaded 9 tracks from the CD at my myspace page (who knew
myspace was still around!)

Give 'em a listen and tell me what you think!

That's the news for now. Hope to see you this weekend.

c-ya out there.

-Br

Those Shows again.

Fri-Sun, May 1-3