[ From Butch Ross ] Cool shows this weekend and UK Dates Posted.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Fri Sep 12 09:27:59 EDT 2008

Saturday, Sept. 13th — All Day
White House Dulcimer DaysMunicipal Auditorium
White House, TN
with Steve Seifert$3.00 for the show
$20.00 for the workshop

Sunday, Sept. 14th — 7pm
Leo Coffeehouse
Zion United Church of Christ in Norwood
w/Providence Hunt and Lines and Spaces.
$3.00 Cover.

Just a quick note to let you know about a couple of fun shows this weekend.
Dulcimer Days in WHite House is an all day affair, I'll be doing with the
inimitable and unpredictable Steve Seifert (I'll be imitating him and trying
to predict his next move). Then it's onto the Leo Coffeehouse in Cincinnati,
one of my favorite places to play. I suppose I say that a lot, but the Leo
has been in operation since 1963! Like the Postcrypt and the Minstrel, it's
a true-blue folk club and I love those places.

Also, I've posted my tour dates for England up on my web site. If you know
anyone who lives near them, or you yourself are gonna be nearby (I know some
folks who are coming in from Ireland for a few shows) spread the word and
come on down!

Okay, that's all for now.

C-ya out there.

-Br