[ From Butch Ross ] so.... got lunch plans?

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Fri Jun 13 11:02:29 EDT 2008

June 13th - 12:00pm
Rhythm and Noon
Lunchtime Music Series
Miller Plaza
Chattanooga, TN
Today at noon

June 14th - 2pm
Louie Bluey Festival
Community Stage
La Follatte, TN

June 14th - 10pm
Tremont Tavern
1203 Hixson Pike
Chattanooga, TN

June 17th - 10:00pm
JJ's Bohemia
o/f Miss Tess and the Bon Ton Parade
Mlk. Blvd.
Chattanooga, TN

June 20-22
Chattanooga Dulcimer Festival
Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium
Chattanooga, TN
www.chattanoogadulcimerfestival.com

June 22-29
Kentucky Music Week
Bardstown Kentucky
www.kentuckymusicweek.com

Yeah. I'm playing Miller Plaza in my hometown in less than an hour. Unless
you work downtown and have one of those jobs where you can surf the web all
day, you ain't gonna make it. BUT it's a perfectly acceptable excuse to plug
all the other shows that i got coming up in the next few days.

I know I say this all the time, but these shows and festivals are all great.
I guess I'm realizing that I'm lucky enough to only do cool shows anymore.
More sun through the clouds I suppose. I'll talk a little bit more about the
Chatt' fest and KMW next week. but I gotta go, soundcheck awaits!

BTW new favorite song title "you can't tell which way the train went, by
looking at the tracks."

again with the shows...

RIGHT NOW!